Logan Coach is looking for someone to join their welding team, building trailers from the ground up.
- Be able to weld and pass a welding test at the interview.
- Ability to read a measuring tape.
- Ability to understand drawings to put things together.
- Must be available Mon-Thurs 5 am to 3:30 pm, with occasional Friday shifts
- Willing to work as a team.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs, walk, stoop, bend, kneel, crawl, climb repeatedly over a ten hour shift.
Most Fridays off work.
No Saturday or Sunday shifts.
Health, Dental and Vision benefits.
401K and vacation benefits.